Google
To Received Payments you need to open a Free Paypal account Click Paypal

Saturday, June 21, 2008

HomePages Friends - The New Get Paid To Search Programs

A new Get Paid To Search program.
I join this program recently after learning the fact that this program is from a
charity fund orginisation.

What I can see is that this progam is actually giving us a chance to earn while helping them to collect fund for charities.

In their Tell-a-Friend mailer they wrote:

"I have started using a great web search service that allows me to earn money from searching in my normal way. It`s quick and free to set up, keeps you up to date on your earnings and pays out monthly."

You are the first one that comes to my mind in sharing this opportunity as I know you already have a big list but I don't.

I need your help and really hope that you will help me out.
After all, it's free.

Please join me through this link:
HomePages Friends

And if you want to see how the "my home" page looks like:
My HomePages Friends HomePage

And before I forgot, they will be paying in UK Pounds and they include
Paypal in their payment methods.

Please do not Join SlashMySearch as they have gone bad and they will never pay.
I'm saying this because I've been promoting them but turns out that SlashMySearch
is just a Big Scam on the internet.

"Failure Is Just An Event"